IGNITE ANN ARBOR RETURNS!
If you had 5 minutes on stage to talk, what would you say? What if you only had 20 slides and they rotated every 15 seconds? Around the world, people have been organizing Ignite Talks to show their answers. At A2Geeks, we equate geekery to passion: food geeks, tech geeks, music geeks, business geeks, culture geeks, sewing geeks, beer geeks, history geeks, art geeks, horticulture geeks.... Come and share your story at Ignite Ann Arbor 11.
We are looking for intriguing talks on a variety of topics. Submit your application by September 30 to be considered for this year's event, to be held at 7pm on Friday, November 2, 2018 at Ann Arbor District Library's Lobbitorium.
We're looking for people we don't know, people who don't act like us, people who don't look like us, people who don't think like us. We're looking for you!
- Application deadline: September 30 at 11:59pm
- Speaker Selection by October 4
- Slide submission of 20 slides by October 19
- Practice round with the Washtenaw Toastmasters the weekend of October 27
- Ignite 11: 7pm, Friday November 2, 2018