There is still time to apply to exhibit at this year's AACME! Deadline extended until Monday, April 23, so get those applications in!
THE 2018 ANN ARBOR CREATIVITY & MAKING EXPO (AACME) is Sunday, May 20 from 12-5pm at the Ann Arbor Downtown Public Library! Previously known as the Ann Arbor Mini Maker Faire, we've rebranded to better reflect Ann Arbor's creative community.
Now in its 10th year, organizers are cooking up some fun surprises! Join us in sharing creativity and the love of making with our community by exhibiting!
We are looking for all ages and skill levels:
- Robotics, CNC, computing
- FIRST/FTC Robotics Teams
- Green Tech (energy production/monitoring, electric vehicles, etc)
- DIY Science
- Performative Technologies and Arts including music and visual arts
- Participatory activities (e.g., participatory activities such as silk screening or learn to solder, “Make and Takes”, hand tools, skill sharing)
- Student projects
- Old and historic technology
- STEM & STEAM projects
- Unusual tools, machines, techniques
- Whimsical technical creations
- Demos in woodworking, printmaking or letterpress, weaving, spinning, knitting...
- Fixing and/or taking things apart
If you're unsure send us an email at: email@example.com
Applications close on Friday, April 20.- DEADLINE EXTENDED TO MONDAY, APRIL 23